The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
Thought about this quotation a lot today.
– Haruki Murakami (Kafka on the Shore)
– Randy Pausch (via thelovewhisperer)
– (via desertgold)
If you had a friend dealing with the same things, you wouldn’t berate that person, say, ‘You’re not working hard enough,’ ‘You suck,’ or ‘You’re not as good as [whomever].’ You’d offer your friend encouragement, you’d try to point out all the things your friend did right, and how much progress your friend had made.
You should do no less for yourself.Be very careful how you talk to yourself. Because you are listening.”
– Pat Cadigan, author (via karengillan)
– Sharon Olds, Satan Says (via keep-a-tidy-soul)
Amy Reed, Clean
– Mandy Hale (via forsakened)